1. It's basically a painkiller
2. It boosts your immunity.
3. It improves your flexibility.
4. It reduces stress.
5. It fends off headaches.
6. It boosts your mood.
7. It reduces muscle soreness.
8. It warms up your muscles before exercise.
9. It helps you get to know your body — and its limits.
10. It makes exercise feel easier.
11. It may help put you to sleep.
12. It can alleviate morning stiffness.
13. It can hold you over when you're going through a dry spell.
14. It alleviates strain from typing and texting.
15. It improves your circulation to help you relax.